I'm Alex, and I'm a highly experienced Personal Trainer with a passion to help people improve their lives. I have always loved helping people as it brings me personal satisfaction knowing that a life has improved because of me. From the age of 16 I have loved everything fitness, and started my own journey at this point to gain some muscle, learn about nutrition and improve my cardiovascular fitness.
I started personal training in 2013 and have helped many clients since then. From fat loss, to muscle building, to running a 10k, I have extensive experience in many areas of fitness. However, if there's something you need, and it's an area that I can't help you with, I will tell you before you sign up to a package. I will also recommend you to the relevant professional.
From 2018, I started doing Jiu-Jitsu. Since then, I still have that passion, and really enjoy my own training. I believe that everybody should find their own love for fitness and health!
My current qualifications include:
- BSc (Hons) Sport & Exercise Science
- Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Behaviour Change Specialist
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Personal Training
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Advanced Nutrition for Weight Management
- Advanced Nutrition for Physical Performance
- Level 3 Sports Massage
- Functional Training Instructor
- Fitness Instruction for Adolescents
- Studio Cycle (spin) Instructor
- Suspended Movement Instructor
- Boxercise & Kickboxercise
Please feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have (please ensure you put a subject in the email to reduce the chances of it going to my junk folder)!